Youth World has been reaching people in the South Dallas Community for over 20 years now. We are a dynamic team that is always looking for ways to be innovative in our approach to loving people. As we step into 2021, we predict that Youth World will continue to grow rapidly. Our monthly outreach feeds and blesses hundreds of families, our summer program empowers hundreds of kids daily, we simply need more hands and feet in order to reach more people. This is why we are asking you to be a part of our Reach Team. You will be helping us reach more people through your service on a weekly basis.
WHAT to expect:
- TO WEAR MANY HATS
- TO GROW IN YOUR GIFTINGS
- TO BE CHALLENGED IN UNFAMILIAR AREAS
- TO DO SOMETHING NEW
- TO CHANGE PEOPLE’S LIVES
- FEBRUARY 2 TO APRIL 29
- TUESDAY'S OR THURSDAY'S FROM 3:00 - 6:00
- WEDNESDAY'S FROM 2:00 - 6:00
(for 7 hours a week, or 91 hours total)
questions? Email email@example.com with any questions!
WHAT you will do:
- SERVE: everything is servant based. As Jesus came to the earth to serve and not be served, we too will do that. This is important because this is the posture we will take on with everything we do. This eliminates anyone saying "I don’t do that", "that is not my job", "I don't want to do it", and also helps to build you into a leader.
- LEAD: you cannot lead people places you have not, and are not willing to go. We want to build your leadership abilities in all areas: articulating what you are leading on, showing others how to do something, remaining at peace even when things don't work your way, being confident in your decisions.
- COLLABORATE: collaboration helps to ensure that everyone has a voice so you will be collaborating with people and doing projects together that will require you to work with others.